6 Great Habits To Improve Your Children's Immunity
It is normal for your little kids to get fever, cough, or cold once in a while. However, don't let the virus and bacteria disrupt their development. Therefore, boost your kids' immune system by doing these smart habits:
1. Breastfeeding There's no doubt that breast milk provides the best and complete nutrition for babies ever since they were born. The yellow colostrums, which come out in the early days after the labor, are proved to have antibodies that can protect babies from many illnesses, such as diarrhea and meningitis.
2. Consuming Fruits and Veggies Fruits and vegetables are great sources of vitamins and minerals, as well as other nutrients to boost your kids' health. Having them in daily menu will prevent your loved ones from infection.
3. Making Hygiene as a Way of Life Washing their hands with soap is a very good start. Always do it before having meals, after using bathroom, after playing, and after handling their pets.
4. Having Enough Sleep Lack of sleep can lead to the decline of body's immunity. Taking a nap everyday is a good way to make your children have enough sleep. If they refuse it, put them to bed earlier in the evening.
5. Doing Exercises or Outdoor Activities Ask them to join you doing exercises or enjoy playing outside together because these activities will increase your kids' endurance. Playing soccer, hiking, and swimming are examples of exciting activities you can do with them.
6. Saying No to Tobacco Smoking is so unhealthy. The smoke is even more damaging. If you or any other adults in the house smoke, better let go that bad habit for the sake of your kids' health. Simple habits, right? Yet you probably don't recognize how important they are for your kids' fitness. Talk about this with your spouse and both of you can start a new beginning with healthier kids and family.